- Which Operating System Do I Have On My Pc
- What Mac Operating System Do I Need For 2017 Turbo Tax
- What Mac Operatiing System Do I Need For 2017 Turbo Turbotax
Whether you download the 2012 TurboTax software or use the CD, you'll still need Mac OS 10.6.8 or higher and 64 bit processor. Download spotify for mac desktop. Download or CD doesn't change that. With that said, I would encourage you to use TurboTax Online where you'll be able to prepare your 2012 return AND transfer all prior year information forward.
Mac Mac OS X 10.12.x (Sierra) • Firefox 11.x • Safari 9.x • Chrome 4.x • Opera 30.x Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan) • Firefox 11.x • Safari 9.x • Chrome 4.x • Opera 30.x Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite) • Firefox 11.x • Safari 8.x • Chrome 4.x Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks) • Firefox 11.x • Safari 7.x • Chrome 4.x Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion) • Firefox 11.x • Safari 6.x • Chrome 4.x Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion) • Firefox 11.x • Safari 5.x • Chrome 4.x Mac OS X 10.6.x (Snow Leopard) • Firefox 11.x • Safari 5.x • Chrome 4.x Mac OS X 10.5.x (Leopard) • Firefox 11.x • Safari 5.x • Chrome 4.x. • TURBOTAX ONLINE/MOBILE • Try for Free/Pay When You File: TurboTax online and mobile pricing is based on your tax situation and varies by product. Absolute Zero $0 federal (forms 1040EZ/1040A) + $0 state limited time offer only available with TurboTax Free Edition; offer may change or end at any time without notice. Actual prices are determined at the time of print or e-file and are subject to change without notice.
Which Operating System Do I Have On My Pc
Savings and price comparisons based on anticipated price increase. Special discount offers may not be valid for mobile in-app purchases.
• QuickBooks Self-Employed Offer with TurboTax Self-Employed and TurboTax Live for Extension Filers: To receive your complimentary subscription to QuickBooks Self-Employed through 10/31/19, you must pay for your 2017 TurboTax Self-Employed or TurboTax Live return between 4/18/18 and 10/15/18 and sign-in and access your QuickBooks Self-Employed account via mobile app or at at least twice by 12/31/18. You will have the option of renewing your QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription by 10/31/19 for another year at the then-current subscription rate. You may cancel your subscription at any time from within the QuickBooks Self-Employed billing section.
What Mac Operating System Do I Need For 2017 Turbo Tax
See for price comparison. Offer not valid for existing QuickBooks Self-Employed subscribers already on a paid subscription.
• Pays for itself (TurboTax Self-Employed): Estimates based on deductible business expenses calculated at the self-employment tax income rate (15.3%) for tax year 2017. Actual results will vary based on your tax situation.
• Anytime, anywhere: Internet access required; standard data rates apply to download and use mobile app. • Fastest refund possible: Fastest tax refund with e-file and direct deposit; tax refund time frames will vary. • TurboTax Live Reviews: Displayed reviews are for the TurboTax Live standalone service from Tax Year 2017 and not for the new Turbo Tax product / TurboTax Live bundle available for Tax Year 2018. • Pay for TurboTax out of your federal refund: A $X.XX Refund Processing Service fee applies to this payment method. Prices are subject to change without notice.
What Mac Operatiing System Do I Need For 2017 Turbo Turbotax
• TurboTax Help and Support: Access to a TurboTax specialist is included with TurboTax Deluxe, Premier, Self-Employed and TurboTax Live; not included with Free Edition (but is available as an upgrade). TurboTax specialists are available to provide general customer help and support using the TurboTax product. SmartLook on-screen help is available on a PC, laptop or the TurboTax mobile app. Service, area of expertise, experience levels, wait times, hours of operation and availability vary, and are subject to restriction and change without notice. • Tax Advice, Expert Review and TurboTax Live: Access to tax advice and Expert Review (the ability to have a Tax Expert review and/or sign your tax return) is included with TurboTax Live or as an upgrade from another version, and available through October 15, 2018. These services are provided only by credentialed CPAs, EAs or tax attorneys. State tax advice is free.